Monday, May 30, 2011

(untitled)

And I'm just spilling over with emotion

Messed up and let him taste the potion

but I'm not trippin because I'm always coastin

Feelings kept in a box under my bed


I'm not stalking his life or making his wrongs right

Could give two shits about what he's doing tonight

Because my feelings are locked in a box

Under my bed


I'm just laying here wonder why I can see the forever

but the right now is stuck in a purgatory of

hell no and never

And I can't seem to rationalize all the rational lies I've heard and said

My feelings?

Check the box under my bed.


I just don't have time to teach myself how not to feel

So I locked away the emotions to avoid the motions

Of learning to deal.

Put them the safest place I know

Stashed away a foot and a half beneath my pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment