Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Smash & Trash!

Sooo its been a minute but I'm backkkkkkkkk!

The topic for the blog is smashin! For the less colloquially inclined....smashing is a term used to described a sexual encounter w/ the opposite (shiitttt or same) sex. After years of discussion and debate I think its time to put some common misconceptions about smashing to rest. First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I am NO prude by any stretching of the word. I like to smash just like the next warm blooded mammal! However, in my short 25 years I've learned that although enjoyable, it can be rather complicated if you don't know the rules! *yes there are rules!!*

Rule #1!
  • Sometimes its just a Smash&Trash! Period! Nothing more...nothing less...Thank you and GOODNITE!
Rule #2!
  • What you don't have before the SMASH...you won't have after the SMASH!
Like I said, I'm not prude but I am a realist. Men and sex can be compared to kids and dessert. The same way you don't give your toddler their pudding cup before their broccoli, is the same way you don't give a man your goodies before you know what's good. Sex can and will stunt the growth of a relationship if it is not clear where its headed.

Rule #3!
  • Don't talk that FREAKY shit to me!
I said some ish today and I didn't even realize how real it was until after I said it. I said, "You should not talk about sex with anybody that you're not ALREADY sleeping with". The shit is so real because its true! Sexual CONVERSATION is only used to test the temperature of the situation. He just trying to see if you're "bout that life" lol! If we're going to take our relationship to the next level....we will JUST DO IT!

That's all for now...I'm sleepy....but I'll be back TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment